My brother just handed my a piece of paper with the annotation:
from memory, not repeating words, not using any words explicitly relating to computers, artistically arranged
and the instructions “Search Google for these terms, and click I’m Feeling Lucky”
- bottleneck batmobiles yurt
- bourgeoisie geodesic cro-magnon
- lawn ornaments scimitar gillette
- robber baron eloi resort
- soviet disney cast-iron hermetically
- euro-sedan bullhorn
- maharajah three-speed castle
- peter pan lapidary metaphor
- weapon camcorder twelve sapiens
damn! the problem with commenting on search engine behaviour is the act of commenting on it, changes it.
if any of the above links point back to this site, you may be assured, that was not true before i posted them here.