- a feed of my reviews allows me to re-purpose the content I create (No RSS, No Content Creation],
- a feed of my (as yet non-existent) network’s reviews
- feeds contain the full content of my review (again my content, I created it, give it to me)
- rich feeds; they use the geo namespace to embed lat/long
- Both RSS and Atom 1.0 feeds
A minor nit. These are feeds of reviews, not feeds of places, so it makes sense that the rating is included in the title of the entry, but I’d still like to see the rating and location’s name presented in separate structured elements as well (say for example I want to syndicate my reviews locally, and display a graphic of the stars)
Also per category feeds might be useful.